• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Ever Bought Yellow Or Red Flak Jacket Earsock Kit?

music_man185

Oakley Beginner
i have a pair of all black flak jackets. i thought about getting a earsock kit in a different color to mix it up a little. i'm just afraid of what shade they will be when i get them. i saw a guy today with a set of black flak jackets with yellow temples and earsocks. i'm pretty sure the livestrong edition only came with yellow temples, not earsocks. the shade of yellow also seemed off. more dull than the livestrong yellow. not as vibrant. i'm more interested in red, but have never seen it in person. i really like the ducati red. is the accessory kit red like the ducati red? some of the stock pictures look a little orange. any pictures would be very helpful!

The red is like the Ducati red, possibly a little bit brighter. The yellow is called "Lemon Peel" and is brighter than the Livestrong golden yellow hue.

Here are my Flaks with the Red Earsocks (to give you an idea what the red looks like)

24d524m.jpg

thanks alot for the info. maybe its just the lighting, but they kinda look orange in that pic. resembles the bounce box in the background. lol.

Latest Posts

Back