• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Ever Had This Happen?

Lumbergh

Oakley Expert
So I sold some frogs to a fellow member, and wondered why the tracking hadn't been updated in a little over 2 weeks. I check the mail and find this...
ipv9uf.jpg

Anyone ever dealt with an international usps claim?

Hope you have insurance, because they're offering to refund your postage, not pay you for your item.

USPS service goes downhill. I use Priority Mail International service to send a package from the US to HK. After USPS tracking system shows that the package is received and processed, no further update is made for two weeks. I am very nervous as I only have insurance of US$1,000. The package contents are worth US$1,500. I am lucky to receive it in three weeks.

I highly recommend to use Priority Mail Express International service with guaranteed delivery date of 3 – 5 business days and more frequent status update.

Wow....just wow.

Personally I never send anything anywhere USPS unless it's a letter or something like that.
But damn....the truck caught FIRE? :shock:

I got 4 of these letters (in the mail) between yesterday and Monday. I thought it very big of USPS to make "a one-time exception and authorize a refund of your postage" but I do not accept it "as the token of good customer service".
More like: "We accepted responsibility for your merchandise however while under our care it caught fire and was destroyed. You don't have to pay for shipping it with us because we're awesome like that."
Dude didn't have the ba**s to sign the memo himself...

Right? The package never made it to its destination but since we are soooo nice we'll make a one time exception and give you your postage money back. I love it how there is no mention at all about the package contents. They should have also included instructions on how to file an insurance claim for those that had insured their items.

Latest Posts

Back