• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone fly drones?

The NanoQX is a trip to race around FPV in the house. The wife doesn't necessarily agree, but I stand firm that it is. :)

I'm primarily a single rotor guy, but FPV racing and filming is a blast too. We've taken our FPV into the woods, that's a whole other level of intense...

Got a used nano based 120 racer going today. This thing is a beast.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444520006.756291.jpg

I am getting one for Christmas that I am not supposed to no about. I think they are neat but when I think of it wtf am I going to use it for? Any ideas besides looking at my roof

I've been kicking around the idea of getting a Phantom 3 Standard. Can anyone give me solid reasons why it would be better to put down the extra ~$500 and get an Advanced or Pro?

I've been kicking around the idea of getting a Phantom 3 Standard. Can anyone give me solid reasons why it would be better to put down the extra ~$500 and get an Advanced or Pro?
Because MO MONEY = MO BETTER? :)

Get the new P4, has some nice tracking features and collision avoidance. I am still using my vintage P2's and GoPros.

Back