1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Just noticed them OCP for a few pairs but not as separate packages. Very curious to how they look in actuality.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

IMO they don't look that great. They're a dark, ruddy red; almost brown. If you're pairing them with a red frame, you're probably going to be disappointed. I would personally go with Cardinal, if you're looking for a dark red.

See this thread for a pretty close (but not 100%) comparisson of the various red earsocks:
    http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/red-earsocks.15844/page-2

3. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Thanks. Yeah it's underwhelming in that pic because I can't even make out much "metallic" to it. I would be curious to how it turns out with different lighting, but then again I can't expect something as soft as unobtainium to shine or sparkle.

I have the regular red on my Matte Grey Radarlock. It goes with the +Red lenses, but a little too bold for a considerably mature frame color (and black bands at that) and I sometimes use Ice lenses. Metallic Red earsocks in the custom preview was a color shade to my liking, kinda hoped its texture would still "pop" in a way in person.