• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Got Further Info On TR Fuel Cells?

I'm gonna ask my dad now and see if he can find a pair like them in one of the many airports he goes through haha. Glad you found out a bit more about them.

At the suggestion of SFY, I contacted Oakley Customer Care and here's what I received back:

Thank you for contacting us. The TR Fuel Cells were a limited, exclusive release. TR refers to Travel-Retail which would be why they were purchased in an International Airport. I am unable to say for sure how many were actually released, although the eyewear was released at the beginning of 2012.

If you should have any further questions or require immediate assistance, please call Customer Care at (800) 403-7449.

Best Regards,

OAKLEY, INC.
1-800-403-7449
WWW.OAKLEY.COM
Thanks for your info.
What about the incomplete sku?
What is the last digit?

I'm gonna ask my dad now and see if he can find a pair like them in one of the many airports he goes through haha. Glad you found out a bit more about them.
Now that I know what they are I'll keep a look out for some more. Pretty sure I won't have them long judging by the responses on this thread. Hope your old man finds you a pair.

What about the incomplete sku? What is the last digit?

009096-52-S2573

@Micha , is this what you pictured in your dreams?
sj8x.jpg

img2242ks.jpg

img2167gx.jpg

Back