1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey peeps,

I'm seriously wanting to try my hand at cutting lenses for some empty frames I have, and was wondering if anyone has old, beat up pairs of lenses that they want to sell dirt cheap or give away? I'd like to pay less than $5 + shipping as I'm just planning on practicing on these beaters while I hone my skills. It doesn't matter what kind of lenses they are or what condition, just that they be either free or practically free. So if anyone has a pair that they are thinking of just throwing away, please consider me as your friendly neighborhood recycler. Again, I'll front shipping costs so nothing comes out of your pockets. Lmk guys, mahalo!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yoshi to the rescue! Found donor lenses that yoshi is willing to part ways with, lol. Mahalos yosh!

Mods can close the thread...that was fast!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    good luck ulua, been wanting to try myself too but no donors..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    okay - :closed_2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.