• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Have Pictures Of The Lighting Assembly Intalled And Out Of Unit?

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
I want to see what the light unit looks like and how it is mounted to the unit as well as hoe it looks sitting in the case.
Thanks

The metal legs allow the unit to sit up high enough to let the bulb clear while still being level with the top edge of the case. Any other pics you need, let me know.

All it says on it is Switching AC Adapter. Input: 100-240v, 0.7A, 50-60Hz. Output: 12V 2.5A. Made by Phihong.

I am putting LEDs in my double wide and will be changing out the halogen bulb in my single wide to an LED. I bought a LET-75 12V Class 2 transformer off of Amazon to drive them. I'd go that route if you are planning on making up a light source for your case.

Also if its not to much trouble can u take some up close pictures of how the wires are attached? And one of the label of the transformer u have installed? What watt halogen is in there now? Will u have to replace the halogen holder when you upgrade to an led?

That sounds cool I would like to do that as well. Although ill probably just attach to a timer versus motion. Led use very little power and it helps with lighting my hallway

Back