• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Have Trouble Deciding What Pair To Take On A Trip...

Which pair would you take...Carbon/B.I.P Juliets or my X-Metal/B.I.P X-Squared?

• Carbon/black iridium polarized Juliets

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • X-Metal/black iridum polarized X-Squared

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Both

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I went to California I took 4 metals and my craftsman brooks. I came back with a two face and ih split jacket on top of all that LOL. I had to buy an icon 3.0 to fit everything comfortably.

When I went to California I took 4 metals and my craftsman brooks. I came back with a two face and ih split jacket on top of all that LOL. I had to buy an icon 3.0 to fit everything comfortably.

Thats the beauty of going on vacation. Chances are you might hit up a O store or Oakley dealer and come back with new shades and will more than likely not even wear what you brought to begin with.

I usually base what I take based on what I'm wearing on vacation. When I went to Atlanta recently, I took my SW Offshoot, Dispatch (w/emerald lenses), and Big Taco. I try to take at least one polarized set, though.

Inmate and all other brownish tints were left at home since I had no khaki or brown.

I usually base what I take based on what I'm wearing on vacation. When I went to Atlanta recently, I took my SW Offshoot, Dispatch (w/emerald lenses), and Big Taco. I try to take at least one polarized set, though.

Inmate and all other brownish tints were left at home since I had no khaki or brown.

Dont you have like 3 pairs anyways hehehe JK bro

Dont you have like 3 pairs anyways hehehe JK bro

Big brother I've never had lol! But that's why I NEED your PB LOL. I do have pairs I don't wear. I need to navigate these trade/sell forums.

Latest Posts

Back