1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Looking to replace the Fire Polarized on my Polished Juliet and was wondering how Tungsten or Titanium would look on them.

Pics would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Gecko

Gecko Oakley Collector Premium Member

I had some titanium in a pair. Looked good. Ill see if i can find a old pic.

3. MysteriousRacerX

MysteriousRacerX Oakley Beginner

I have what I believe is Black Iridium in my polished Juliets, looks good. With the polished frames, it's nice to dial down the lens color a bit. They're currently in pieces (see my other thread), but I can just sit the parts back together and take a pic. I know it's not specifically the color you mentioned, but it's a dark/smoke/gray color in a polished frame, so I figured close enough for guess work :biggrin:

4. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I have some Ti and Tungsten lenses to be installed but still in boxes, frame undecided. I can post a pic of a polished with Ti I have when I get home, 2 weeks traveling. Good combo in my opinion and the Titanium etching adds a bit. Got them from member S-Works last year.

5. Ryan_C

Ryan_C Oakley Beginner

I had a pair of Tungsten Iridium that I swapped into my Polished Juliet before I sold them. Wish I still had them... really like the combo with the rootbeer rubber.
    Anyone Have Tungsten Or Titanium On A Polished Juliet? - tung01.jpg
    Anyone Have Tungsten Or Titanium On A Polished Juliet? - tung02.jpg

6. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Hmmm. Right now I have a Plasma with Rootbeer rubber set with VR28 BIP. I guess the Tungsten has a brownish base? If that's the case, perhaps I should go with Titanium with my Polished.