• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Have Tungsten Or Titanium On A Polished Juliet?

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
Looking to replace the Fire Polarized on my Polished Juliet and was wondering how Tungsten or Titanium would look on them.

Pics would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

I have what I believe is Black Iridium in my polished Juliets, looks good. With the polished frames, it's nice to dial down the lens color a bit. They're currently in pieces (see my other thread), but I can just sit the parts back together and take a pic. I know it's not specifically the color you mentioned, but it's a dark/smoke/gray color in a polished frame, so I figured close enough for guess work :biggrin:

I have some Ti and Tungsten lenses to be installed but still in boxes, frame undecided. I can post a pic of a polished with Ti I have when I get home, 2 weeks traveling. Good combo in my opinion and the Titanium etching adds a bit. Got them from member S-Works last year.

I had a pair of Tungsten Iridium that I swapped into my Polished Juliet before I sold them. Wish I still had them... really like the combo with the rootbeer rubber.
tung01.jpg

tung02.jpg

I had a pair of Tungsten Iridium that I swapped into my Polished Juliet before I sold them. Wish I still had them... really like the combo with the rootbeer rubber.
tung01.jpg

tung02.jpg
Hmmm. Right now I have a Plasma with Rootbeer rubber set with VR28 BIP. I guess the Tungsten has a brownish base? If that's the case, perhaps I should go with Titanium with my Polished.

Back