• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Hear If The 2012 Friends & Family Invitations Are Circulating Yet?

I just called an Oakley store and he said just go to the store and get one. I tried to see if I can just get one when the sale is going on but he said "if the flyer is still available". Its such a hassle for me since its about 35 miles away just to get the flyer and I would have to come back for the sale.

Went to my O store today and got 2. May use 1 here in Ohio and going for work down to Galinburg,Tn so I am gonna hit up the O vault there in Sieverville.The thing that sucks there is around 11% sales tax. Also they told me that the holiday glasses are included in 25% off. So in Ohio with 6.5% sales tax the Fast Jacket XL out the door would be 315.00 with tax instead of close to 420.00 with tax so a saving of 100 bucks.

Exclusion list

- ALL Infinite Hero items
- ALL Livestrong items
- ALL YSC items
- C Six (all SKUs)
- Pit Boss (all SKUs)
- Jupiter Factory Lite (all SKUs)
- Hobbit 3D Gascan
- OCP Jupiter Squared
- ALL Holiday Box Sets
- Radarlock Box Set (original set before holiday bundles were released)
- Fuse Box (all SKUs)
- Airwave
- TB2/Juliet Collectors Set

That's all I can think of for now, I know there was more but this was the most important stuff. The coupon can be used for up to 5 glasses, 5 replacement lenses and unlimited apparel. Stuff is also NOT final sale unlike last year.

Once again, Batwolf comes through with the list...mahalo!

Couldn't get the coupon here in SoCal yet. They say it'll be handed out sometime starting next week.

For now, they're doing the $10 gift card for every $50.

Yes several sales, The buy one original price and get a sale price glass half off, is now, buy a sale item-get a sale item half off. Then there is the 10$ per 50$ spent. Make your purchases separate. Get the coupon on the first purchase and then use the money gift card for the second purchase. Not sure if they give the 10$ deal when you buy the Sale and half off but thats the ticket if poss.

You get the $10 coupons for any purchase, the catch is that they aren't valid until November 26th so you can't use it the day you get them.

Back