• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Hear If The 2012 Friends & Family Invitations Are Circulating Yet?

Is it Oakley that is restrictive on the F&F? I know most stores who have F&F sales just advertise it to all...

One store I went to said if you know about it and just tell them and they will honor the discount.
Then i also went to an outlet and they would not give it to me but my wife went back in the store and hour later and the same person gave it to her????
Oh well I have one now.

I ask because I notice a lot of companies offering F&F discounts all the time its a part of the regular sales now.

I have one in Tampa that I am not going to be able to use. Any one need it?

I asked at the Oakley vault but they couldn't give me an answer....

Can I use the friends and family coupon and then also use my $10 coupons I got from my black friday purchase?

From what they said, it didn't say I couldn't in the paperwork they had, but didn't know if anyone else heard differently.

I asked at the Oakley vault but they couldn't give me an answer....

Can I use the friends and family coupon and then also use my $10 coupons I got from my black friday purchase?

From what they said, it didn't say I couldn't in the paperwork they had, but didn't know if anyone else heard differently.

Same question. :smile:

Back