• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Hear If The 2012 Friends & Family Invitations Are Circulating Yet?

I heard differently on the Pit Boss from an associate that works at an O Store, is he maybe just miss informed? I'm wondering if he trys to ring them up will it reject the coupon or is it the employees job just not to sell them with the F&F?

I almost got them to let me use the f and f on livestrong tb2 at my vault . All rung up and had the card swiped when the manager came out that has known i was eyeing it for a few months came out and stoped by to say hi...and bam the new guy got scolded lol.. so close haha.

They have the restriction list for a reason guys. Trying to take advantage of an associate because they don't know better is wrong.

The Pit Boss and EVERYTHING Livestrong (as far as I know) is on the restriction list. The only items that were removed are the box sets.

The Livestrong is restricted because it's considered a Charity line, so everything charity (IH, TACA, Livestrong, YSC) is restricted.

They have the restriction list for a reason guys. Trying to take advantage of an associate because they don't know better is wrong.

The Pit Boss and EVERYTHING Livestrong (as far as I know) is on the restriction list. The only items that were removed are the box sets.

The Livestrong is restricted because it's considered a Charity line, so everything charity (IH, TACA, Livestrong, YSC) is restricted.

Thanks for clearing that up Batwolf.

Dropped by my local store since I was in the Mall. I did not even know it was going on but the guy was cool (usually talk to him when I'm in). Told me that they had a couple of Juliets and 1 color x-squared left both were on the F&F deal. I did not know how it worked... he just set me up with a x-metal/ruby x-squared for the discount. Guess I lucked out.

Just went by my local vault today didn't get anything but one of the employees said that the holiday packs are still 25% off. Just thought I would pass info along.

Years ago i had a connection that had the Friends & Family sale held at Oakley Foothill Ranch Factory. Line was always 1/4 to 1/2 mile long but discounts were pretty deep on discontinued stuff. Do they still hold that sale?
Tim

Latest Posts

Back