• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Here Actually Like The "Warm Grey" Lens Tint?

Do you like Warm Grey, or is it pointless?

• Total voters

thatoakleyguy

Oakley Expert
VA
As of recent, the Warm Grey lens has really gotten on my nerves. The wife had a pair of the Wildberry and milk Frogskins with the warm grey and she hated it. My first pair of the VR46 line had the warm grey also, which was a huge disappointment.

The newer releases in the VR46 line have the fire iridium... except for the Deviation... which again has the warm grey.

Just wanted to rant a little and see if any of you actually like this lens. For me, I've gotten so used to the black iridium and others like it, the warm grey might as well be a clear lens haha.

i like it but no longer have pairs with it because standard grey for overcast and Black IR for sun works so well!

I actually like the warm grey lens tint. I think it can be used on Sunny days and Cloudy/Overcast days too. I have a few frames with this lens and I always said that I would switch them to something else. However the more I wore them.....the more I liked them.

I don't mind it, really.
Yes. It's not flash. It's not exciting. But it does suit some frames.
Brown Smoke being one.

And WITK being another.
:biggrin:

i think the name 'warm grey' describes the colour well, and is a lens i have several examples of. there are some good limited edition pairs essential to any collection so i voted 'like it'.

It should be discontinued and replaced by blk iridium.

Latest Posts

Back