• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Here Do Lazer Engraving Or Etching?

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
I saw in another post about lazer engraving and zippo lighter.didn't want to hijack that post so started this asking does anyone do this? And if so could you do something with Oakley on it? I have two plain zippos that are small and I think it would be cool to get something with Oakley put on them. Not sure of cost or anything like that but maybe could trade something or pay if reasonable . I work for a company that sells nuts and bolts : I have some chrome stuff (nuts and bolts),can get sport key chains ,lanyards,key rings, swiss tech multi tools,etc. Also have a Yuengling XL sweatshirt brand new with tags. A Jupiter camo microbag (someone interested in it), Oakley Olympic pin with card. A 1999 juliet coin.

You might want to try to pm eds junk

He's had a thread about doing laser etching on lenses and I would assume could easily do other things as well.

Side note.....question. Does Oakley allow vulgar etchings on the custom lens section? I want a pair that say 'Fu#K Y&u',

lol dont ask.

Latest Posts

Back