• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone In NYC Or San Fran (or Nearby)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 790

Hi,
Anyone in or around NYC and/or SF that can check to see if they have gotten the Old Glory Frogskins yet?

I'd love for someone to get me a pair, if possible! :)

Sander

I went into the Market Street flagship yesterday, only to find out that they may not receive more than 16 or so pairs of Old Glory. Whether or not that is the case, has yet to be determined, but they are being MUCH more tight with sales than the UK Covent Garden store. On Market Street they told me flat out, they would NOT sell more than one pair per person. Bottom line, getting a pair for those who cannot get to a store is going to be monumentally difficult for some of us (myself included). I've already contemplated paying one of San Francisco's many homeless to go in with me, and purchase a pair when they arrive, so I can ship a pair off to a helpful chap in the UK.

If ANYONE has connections, or more info on how I can obtain an extra pair for someone in the UK, I'd be massively grateful for any assistance or tips!

I went into the Market Street flagship yesterday, only to find out that they may not receive more than 16 or so pairs of Old Glory. Whether or not that is the case, has yet to be determined, but they are being MUCH more tight with sales than the UK Covent Garden store. On Market Street they told me flat out, they would NOT sell more than one pair per person. Bottom line, getting a pair for those who cannot get to a store is going to be monumentally difficult for some of us (myself included). I've already contemplated paying one of San Francisco's many homeless to go in with me, and purchase a pair when they arrive, so I can ship a pair off to a helpful chap in the UK.

If ANYONE has connections, or more info on how I can obtain an extra pair for someone in the UK, I'd be massively grateful for any assistance or tips!
Wouldn't it be easier to get one of your friends to go in and buy one than taking a hobo?

I got my pair.! Woohoo!
What about others? Did you manage to get them?

Latest Posts

Back