• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone In Or Near Pensacola FL?

Well since nobody could assist apparently, I just sent money for a pair of camo monster dogs from the CL in Pensacola... Hopefully I don't get bit by the scam bug on this one...

Malv1 said:
Well since nobody could assist apparently, I just sent money for a pair of camo monster dogs from the CL in Pensacola... Hopefully I don't get bit by the scam bug on this one...

It's been quite a scam-ful couple of days - crossing my fingers for you. Would've helped you out if I was even remotely close to Pensacola, but I'm not. Sorry

It's been quite a scam-ful couple of days - crossing my fingers for you. Would've helped you out if I was even remotely close to Pensacola, but I'm not. Sorry

I appreciate that! I knew it would be a long shot to find someone local and this was a really good deal, so I had to take a shot. They sent legit pics and I have their full information and even a screen shot of their house and cars from Google maps should anything go sour... :wink:

Back