• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone In San Fransisco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CigarAficionado

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I'm looking to pick up these shades in San Fransisco but I'm in Texas and the seller won't sell to me because he won't ship them. If you're willing to help, please PM me. I will compensate you for your troubles. Thanks.

yeah from his ad he seems like a a**hole but those 24k XX look pretty sharp. San Fran has some pretty cool stuff listed.

yeah from his ad he seems like a a**hole but those 24k XX look pretty sharp. San Fran has some pretty cool stuff listed.

Agreed. He is an a**hole. I tried to communicate with the guy and horn no response. He could aat least extend me the curtesy to tell me to stop insisting. Anyway, I'm hoping to make it happen with help of someone in the forum. It would greatly appreciated.

You guys in SF are lucky to have a good amount of people reselling Oakley glasses. They are a bit harder to come by in my area and when they do show up, they're unreasonably priced.

I think someone on here screwed me. As soon as I posted this thread for help the glasses were snatched. They were available for quite some time before I posted this thread. I thought someone was actually going to help. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back