• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone In San Fransisco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone on here screwed me. As soon as I posted this thread for help the glasses were snatched. They were available for quite some time before I posted this thread. I thought someone was actually going to help. ???

That's the risk you take posting it publicly.

Were they listed in SF Bay Area-Eastbay-Walnut Creek? They were on CL for weeks, now i see one the forum member from San Jose got them recently.

Those are it. Hey, no hard feelings on my side though. the seller only wanted to sell in the local area. I was just hoping that help would be rendered. No problem.

I think someone on here screwed me. As soon as I posted this thread for help the glasses were snatched. They were available for quite some time before I posted this thread. I thought someone was actually going to help. ???
if youre referring about the R1 that i bought, i did not intentionally screw you, it was offered to my by the seller (who happens to be my friend and an inactive member here) thru text. I didnt even know it was posted on craigslist and the seller said he prefer to do meet-ups.

No. You're good man. Like I said, it's a good deal. I'm glad a fellow OF'er took it.

Still pretty shady of your "friend" to ignore interested buyers on Craigslist when he was the one who listed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back