• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Know Anything About The Prism Lenses?

I have the TR45 for my Radars and LOVE them. Prior to switching I had Persimmon in there. I won't go back if I don't need to :)

I use these in all lightning conditions, even indoors (have shot in low/no light w them too)

Question about the Prizm lens:
I have at the moment standard M-Frame 2.0 SI Grey lens, and was thinking of switching to the Prizm lens, but what lens should i go for?
I use my M-Frame 2.0 SI on a daily basis, i use them when at the range, i use them when i'm in the greens (army uniform) and i use them on the golf course.
I wanna have them as a shooting glases, protection glases and as my go-to sunshades, will the Prizm lens do that for me? And what prizm lens offer the most sunprotection (is the darker one, if you know what i'm after) should i get the TR 22 or the TR45 for what i wanna use them for?
//
Musse

Question about the Prizm lens:
I have at the moment standard M-Frame 2.0 SI Grey lens, and was thinking of switching to the Prizm lens, but what lens should i go for?
I use my M-Frame 2.0 SI on a daily basis, i use them when at the range, i use them when i'm in the greens (army uniform) and i use them on the golf course.
I wanna have them as a shooting glases, protection glases and as my go-to sunshades, will the Prizm lens do that for me? And what prizm lens offer the most sunprotection (is the darker one, if you know what i'm after) should i get the TR 22 or the TR45 for what i wanna use them for?
//
Musse
TR22.

My only experience is in my ski goggles (flight decks) but they are as advertised. The contrast difference is night and day between these and the regular lenses. I forgot my flight decks once and went back to my old airbrakes (non prizm) and it was a big shock