1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Lando

Lando Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I have had these pair of Oakley shoes probably since the late 90s. I have two pairs one yellow suede and one black suede. I have looked around to try and find what type they are but haven't turned anything up.

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley shoe nut

Oakley shoe nut Oakley Beginner

I believe those are Shoethree.

3. Lando

Cool, thanks. I looked on O-review but didn''t really see anything. The Shoethree does look like it is right, but it didn't look like they were suede. Are these fairly rare?

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Wow. Those are rare enough that I would probably pay about $1500 for a pair.

5. Lando

Oh wow, that answers my question then. I guess my black pair aren't around anymore. The tongue disintegrated and they got thrown out. This yellow pair is still in decent condition. Didn't realize I had such a nice item on my hands.

6. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Yup... ShoeThrees, a cool pair for sure.

Anyone Know What Shoes These Are? - 20130918_084516_DSC09718.JPG

7. Lando

Ah, I love the red pair. Wish I would have picked some up originally. I have a pair of Teeth Low, are those rare as well?

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I'm sorry.....I had to mess with you.....You are brand new here and asking if stuff you have is rare.....then next thing you know you are asking who wants to buy them or whatever.

If that wasn't the case....sorry.....if it was......then I GOTCHA. :gotcha:

9. Lando

Haha I understand. I don't plan on selling anything. The stuff I have would be no where near collector material. I have worn them all extensively. I just asked if they were rare because I couldn't seem to find any info on them. Once I was pointed in the right direction I started getting a couple results.

10. pennyhoney

pennyhoney Oakley Beginner

Those were the last Oakley shoes that were made in USA

Lando likes this.