• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Know What These Are?

How about when they interview the guys selling stuff and they say they want 5K but the lowest they will go is 500.00 then they get like 250.

These are not worth alot. guess it depends on timing. If someone sees them and wants them and there aren't any around. Seem not to be rare and sell for 20-100 i guess depending on condition.

20-100 compared to what they cost in WW1 is pretty high I guess.....no? But yeah considering how old they are you would think they would fetch quite a bit more.

I guess its a good mark up since they were free. You know probably going to sound stupid but if you have an item that is a 1.00 and its raised to 4.00 what percentage is that? Its 4x the amount so is that a 400% markup?

So if you buy an item for 1.00 and you sell it for 2.00. You doubled your money which is 200% percent but actually only 100% profit because you have to factor in your cost. But that is what people mean when they you need to double your money? Never really grasped that

Start with $100

If you buy an item for $100 and sell it for $125, you've made 25% more than your initial amount, so you've sold them for 125%, but only 25% of that is profit.

If you wanted to double your money and bought an item for $100 and sold it for $200 you've made 100% profit, sold it for 200% of it's initial value. And you've doubled your initial $100.

If it costs you $100 to produce an item and you sell it for $400, you made 300% profit at 400% of (4x) the cost. Your profit margin is 300% despite the 400% markup.

If they were free you're talking pure profit, which is infinity percent (or null percent depending on how technical you want to be).

Latest Posts

Back