1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I've been looking at buying the inmates for a while now but wasn't completely happy with the lack of lens options. Warm grey and grey are nice
    lenses but i like iridiums a lot more and was after something different. This has lead me to search the web to try to find this model, however
    have had no luck as yet.

if anyone knows where i can get a pair, please let me know

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

i learn something new here everyday. i never knew inmates came with chrome lenses.

3. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

neither did i until i was googling it. Different lense/frame combos came up on o review and there was some listings on ebay in the US but i
    missed out, listing had finished last month. I was originally going for the VR28 black iridium but i cant find anywhere in my area that has a pair i can try on....everywhere has the probations and any other wire frame you can think of but no inmates at all. i think i may have to take a chance on this one if i can find the ones i want

4. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

shield lens frames don't fit that much different to it's dual lens counterpart. maybe except for the batwolf. I really like the probation but dont think i could pull it off.

5. cmebulldog

cmebulldog Oakley Beginner

I found this thread while looking for the Brushed Chrome/Chrome Iridium 24-032 listed on O-Review. Since there is no pic on the Review, I'm assuming they're super magical. Anybody know anything about these? I like the Inmates and would like to get a look at the Chromed Out version....

6. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

It's not chromed out, brushed chrome is dull. It really makes the chrome lens stand out

7. cmebulldog

As chromed out as it gets I guess!

8. systole

systole Oakley Beginner

I've been wanting to see a picture of these two.

9. BADNESS

BADNESS Resident Troublemaker

I've been looking for ast of these for a while now. Just missed out on a set on eBay last year. Haven't seen another pair since. Good luck. :headbang:
    Oh, and if u want to see what they look like...bad guy in the chopper i believe, at the beginning of the A-Team movie is wearing them ;)

10. cmebulldog

Cool, I'll have to check that scene out...I have to believe somebody on the forum has a pair, maybe they'll snap a quick pic?