• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone know

C7pey

Oakley Beginner
Hi all

Please could someone help me and tell me what model my Oakleys are , I purchased these years ago and I am after some new lenses and nose rubbers for them , I have sent a email to Oakleys but they never replied ! I have attached some pics .

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated

Thanks

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

They're XXs ie twenties. You can see the XX between the orbitals

You'll find rubbers on eBay relatively easily. They pop up from time to time.

True you are right now that i look at them.....still same applies. I HAD a set of black rubbers but sold them not too long ago.

Yeah I refurbed a pair for my brother. Took ages to find lenses.

If you're buying rubbers on eBay make sure you get the right ones. They're different to X metal XXs

If you're buying rubbers on eBay make sure you get the right ones. They're different to X metal XXs

Hi all

Please could someone help me and tell me what model my Oakleys are , I purchased these years ago and I am after some new lenses and nose rubbers for them , I have sent a email to Oakleys but they never replied ! I have attached some pics .

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated

Thanks

View attachment 169060

View attachment 169061

View attachment 169062
Ok

I saw a set of blue ear socks and blue nose bombs on separate listings on eBay. There are also numerous aftermarket lenses offered for the XX Twenties on eBay if you are really serious in reviving your frames. So a pair of Ice colored lenses should go well with those blue rubbers I mentioned you could find. Just do a search on eBay. Hope this helps.

Back