• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Miss The Classics?

I had the chance to purchase those classics online. One click of a button , I did not do it. I still kick myself for that.
Now that I have real money.

There's lots of stuff I still kick myself for not buying. Like when I was in college and there was a string of police trade-in guns for hella cheap. HK USPs for $400, Swiss Sigs for $300, Berettas for $350. To just go back and give 2007 self $1000.

Now that I have real money.

There's lots of stuff I still kick myself for not buying. Like when I was in college and there was a string of police trade-in guns for hella cheap. HK USPs for $400, Swiss Sigs for $300, Berettas for $350. To just go back and give 2007 self $1000.
Oh man...giving high school me (in the early 2000s) that kind of money...I'd have so many classics. On a side note, I have a friend teaching in Romeo, Mi.

Oh man...giving high school me (in the early 2000s) that kind of money...I'd have so many classics. On a side note, I have a friend teaching in Romeo, Mi.
I didn't even want to mention the sidewalk sales. Back when everything from the heyday was blown out for pennies. OTT were practically being given away.

Just talk to the collectors from about 8-10 years ago... BNIB R1's for ~$200 on the bay and all the other ridiculous prices because they weren't being collected heavily at that point... Effing scalpers have ruined it for everyone

I look pretty fine in black chrome/black iridium E Wires, and my Class A uniform.
Banging around the hall is for Straight Jackets or Monster Dogs.

I look pretty fine in black chrome/black iridium E Wires, and my Class A uniform.
Banging around the hall is for Straight Jackets or Monster Dogs.
I use the SI Square Wire 2.0s for my class A. (What service are you in for a Class A?)
The SI Flaks are used for standard work. The SI Minute 1.0s sit in my Jeep and are backup. The SI M Frame 2.0s are my extrication glasses and the case clips onto my traffic vest. Civilian Halfs are my sporty pair. Civilian Whiskers are my dress pair. I also have some Standard M Frames with the hybrid lenses...just a good work around the house pair.

I don't miss a certain pair per say but I miss the mad science... I think we might be heading back there though with the madman and Badman. Starting to see these on the forum I think the qualify as a mad science project... So happy to be heading in that direction :)

I just bought a pair of E-Wire and C-Wire 1.0 to replace ones I lost years ago. Frames were in good shape but lenses were beat to hell.

Latest Posts

Back