1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. wassaaaaaaaaaap

wassaaaaaaaaaap Oakley Beginner

For anyone who wants one I am going down to get my pair this weekend and would be happy to help out members wanting a pair. i've already got a couple members picking pairs up. To give an idea of the costs $205 seems to cover everything including tax and usps shipping within the USA. pm me if you want me to pick you up a pair as well by Friday.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

Looking forward to it dude!

3. wassaaaaaaaaaap

no problem jono. Great to be able to help out guys here. I'd like to think that members would help me get a piece if I needed it too. I will be going down tomorrow. Anyone else want me to pick up for them as well? shoot me a pm

4. samirb

samirb Oakley Beginner

Maaan, i wish somebody would do that about the NYC Fuel Cel.. but that's something nice that you're doing.

5. wassaaaaaaaaaap

ok. for those of you who ordered earlier I got yours and they will ship monday. Anybody thinking about getting one. the O-store here only has 5 pairs left. they couldn't guarantee how much, if any, more they would be getting in so for all intents and purposes there are 5 left up for grabs. I can try and grab what i can but i was told they sold pretty quick so don't wait too long if you want one.

6. jonoyong

Thanks dude!

7. wassaaaaaaaaaap

no problem

8. wassaaaaaaaaaap

thanks for the feedback Jono. Glad you got them. Post some pics and show em off.

9. jonoyong

Definitely will! Just waiting for them to complete their journey across the seas. Ha! Should be over the next couple f days.

10. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

PM sent