• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone On Here Bmx?

CharlieKane

Oakley Beginner
i was wondering how many people on here actually bmx, seeing as oakley started as a bmx grip company. anyone have any oakley bmx gear?

No, sorry, Bianchi road bike for me :0(
Wear my Oaks when I'm riding it tho! Haha

I did back in the day but as I got older I found that I liked twisting the throttle better than peddling! Lol

i think its funny that a lot of us oakley enthusiasts have sort of lost touch with the roots of the company and why it exists. i dont bmx because of oakley but i always wear a pair of frogskins and my SE racing edition factory pilot gloves when i ride

I BMX and have for a year..running is my "profession" though..im a sponsored and i guess "well known athlete" in the running community (mainly in California). At 14 running marathons and half marathons for your own asthma charity really helps get your name out there. But on the other hand i LOVE to do much more exciting things like BMX, surfing, and Mountain Biking but for the most part I'm always on a schedule to race and practice so no time for the fun stuff :sad:

I used to race a Powerlite back in 1980....This was the day I got it.....Wish I still had it....Traded for a Kuwahara KZ1.....Damn..........had Red Oakleys 3's too.....my sis paid $10 for them new for my birthday.....lol
scan00012.jpg

NICE! i love old school bmx pictures, and its AWESOME that you had oakley grips! i want some really bad!

Latest Posts

Back