• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone On Here Jailbreak?

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
The new tool for all devices on 6.1 came out Sunday. Anyone here into that?

eguregan.jpg

3eguvaru.jpg

u8yhuhad.jpg

Not me. My Iphone is way too important for me to mess with it. I use it for EVERYTHING including work.

It's pretty hard to screw up. Also pretty easy to fix. A simple restore+restore from backup returns you to where you were

I'm toying with the idea of jailbreaking. May give it a go this weekend. I'm finally starting to miss some of the customization options available to androids.

I'm toying with the idea of jailbreaking. May give it a go this weekend. I'm finally starting to miss some of the customization options available to androids.

Do it. The new tool is super easy. Plug in and hit go, wait a few minutes, and done. Then go wild.

Apps to look at:

Auxo
IntelliscreenX
Zephyr
Springtomize
Messages+
F.lux

Do I have to reset my phone first? Will I still keep all my contacts, texts, and apps or will I have to restore them after the JB?

You don't need to do anything. Just make sure you have a backup either through iCloud or iTunes. Then plug it in and go. It's like an update.

Back