• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone remember these?

Really????? Its a women's frame for men. Sucks.
Actually the Conduct Squared was a unisex frame which they brought out as a follow up to the standard Conduct, after having success with the James Stewart Sognature model. The original cut outs on the lens for the Conduct weren't so appealing and hence they never really took off.
The subsequent release of the Woman's Conduct Squared range was actually a smaller frame designed for women based on the Conduct Squared which had originally been released as a unisex frame.

Actually the Conduct Squared was a unisex frame which they brought out as a follow up to the standard Conduct, after having success with the James Stewart Sognature model. The original cut outs on the lens for the Conduct weren't so appealing and hence they never really took off.
The subsequent release of the Woman's Conduct Squared range was actually a smaller frame designed for women based on the Conduct Squared which had originally been released as a unisex frame.
Just because it's unisex, doesnt mean a man should wear it.

That rules out guys from wearing half the eyewear range then.

Which frames is a personal thing driven by the size, shape and dimensions of your face. It's a somewhat generic and inaccurate statement to say it's a unisex frame so a guy shouldn't wear it!
Yeah, it does. Half of the range is women's frames. But this is just my opinion not a command brother. If you like them, then rock them.

Just happened to come across this post by chance... I'm in search of information on a pair of conduct squared. Would be GREATLY appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
We're gonna need to see a gender-card.
:party:
Lol really? Happened to like them for cycling 15+ miles at a time on busy roads. 0 blind spots... And they're weightless. A lot of oakleys are gaudy. The conduct squared were the only rimless oakleys I've seen... You have to have self confidence to wear a "uni-sex" frame though. I get it.

Latest Posts

Back