• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Rocking Oakley Prescription Eyeglasses?

I don't wear prescription frames, but occasionally I look at the RX models on the Oakley site anyway, just cos I am interested in Oakley design.

I'm not sure I can agree with the other posts about the designs being samey and boring in RX. Some of them look awesome.
I mean, look at these and tell me you wouldn't consider buying them if they were in the Mens Sunglass range. (Or, ya know, if Shaun White wore them or something . . . whatever floats your boat).
Oakley PAPERCLIP Prescription Eyewear - Learn more about Oakley prescription eyewear online at Oakley.com | UK

It's tempting to just buy these and get some sunglass lenses cut to fit - cos they do look different.
As long as you're not afraid of wearing Wires.

So there you go.
All the good designers work in Oakley Womens and RX Depts.

yeah... some of the RX frame design are indeed awesome. The Paperclip is one of them.
I just ordered a pair of Jupiter Camo Currency, thanks to Oakleynerd's posts on his completed Jupiter Camo series... will be popping in some Transitions prescription lenses at my local optician when these arrive.

I have Oakley Drillbits Rx (22-211 matte black) Subtle, yet Oakley. Durable, and sleek. I dont see made in china on them though.

Small and light; check.
Durable and shapely; check.
Straightline 4.0 11-850, Photochromic.
18282139298_84d09f48b5.jpg

Back