1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. EchoOne30

EchoOne30 Oakley Beginner

As much as I believe in Oakley products I'm still objectively a littlest bit skeptical of most things.

If you use prizm golf lenses on the course does it actually make a difference? Does it help definition and all that?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

3. EchoOne30

4. da_nige

da_nige Oakley Enthusiast

Yes I wear them golfing and yes they make a difference. The technology genuinely does work. Greens pop and as a result you see more definition when putting.

5. dragonvoi

dragonvoi Dragonvoi knows xMetal. Premium Member

Lets not forget the best value for this tech. Finding bonus golfballs in the thick stuff!

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

You're kidding me....right?

How would the info not be relevant if it had what you were looking for????

Would the same statement made today have more power behind it than the SAME statement from 2 years ago?????

The search function is there for a reason. To find answers so people don't come asking the exact same question month after month without checking to find the answer that has already been given.

Not using the search function is just damn lazy if you ask me.

Note: If you actually were legitimately thanking me then ignore my above post. But If you were being a sarcastic dumb **** then also pretend I smacked you in the back of the ******* head too.

discostu, Garducio, Orion and 3 others like this.
  7. Orion

Orion Oakley Enthusiast

Wow Frank I have seen you this fired up in a while. Next thing you know you'll be calling up Doug to get physical. :mad-35:

On a more serious note, I do agree with you on both your points, the search function on the forum works fairly well (in most cases) and should be used first for research, re-answering questions can be annoying and will clutter up the forum for sure.

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

Me? Fired up? Naaaaaaaaaaah. ;) :angel:

I'm gonna give Doug a head start. :spiteful:

Orion likes this.
  9. EchoOne30

Great news! I'm thinking of getting a pair and that's good to hear. Also hoping it helps tracking the ball after tee off but that would be against a blue sky I guess eh instead of the green of the grass

10. EchoOne30

Loll an unexpected bonus, as I tend to "lose" lots of shots