1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DrGnBld

DrGnBld Oakley Beginner

Does anyone use revants polarized hc3 ice blue mirrorshield? Based on the description it's what I'm looking for, the warm rose should provide my contrast and the listed vlt is perfect. HELP!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

@Revant Optics
    @RevantOptics

is a forum sponsor here.....

I'm sure there are probably a couple of people who may use them but I am not sure who they are. Good luck.

motoGP_fanatic likes this.
  3. DrGnBld

DrGnBld Oakley Beginner

Thank you

4. discodave

discodave Go Navy!

I think @Litos has used that particular lens. I (and many others) have used the Revant Elite lenses and they're outstanding.

5. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

I have a pair of Revant Elite lenses, and they are very nice! They fit perfectly and are good quality.

6. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

I can also recommend the Revant Elite lenses, which are now available with mirrorshield (iridium), but I cannot speak for the basic Revant lenses.

7. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Has anyone actually done a professional optics test on these things yet? IMO these subjective "I tried a pair and liked them" endorsements have zero value.

8. You act like that claim has blown up in someone's face before or something. Get out of here with your "science" and "laboratories". Nerd.

PS (and actually on topic): In the past Revant lenses have been frowned upon because they technology they use isn't on par with OEM Oakley lenses. This has allegedly changed recently with the introduction of their Elite line, but as @kronin323 mentioned we have yet to see objective proof via a 3rd party test to validate those claims.

9. DrGnBld

DrGnBld Oakley Beginner

Good question

10. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

;)

Correct, apparently the Elites are supposed to be prism compensated but that has yet to be backed up. When they first joined I suggested they have an independent party perform those tests. They said they'd consider it and there's been nothing since, just solicitations to try them and give subjective opinions.

motoGP_fanatic and A.D.D.i.c.t. like this.