• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DrGnBld

Oakley Beginner
Revant Optics Lenses have become one of the biggest Oakley aftermarket lens suppliers. And with a selection including our favorite frames, we wanted to try out Revant lenses and see how they stand up to the test.
Keep reading for our full Revant Optics Lenses review. Plus, how they compare to original Oakley lenses.
Now let’s get started.

Who is Revant Optics?
Revant Optics is an aftermarket lens supplier based in Oregon, USA. The company was originally founded in 2010 when CEO Jason Bolt crashed while mountain biking and broke his lenses.
Shortly after, he started the company to offer an alternative to expensive lenses.
Today they offer replacement lenses for a variety of sunglasses, including Oakley, Ray-Ban, Costa, Maui Jim, and more. Plus, now they even offer prescription lenses!
Now let’s see how Revant Optics lenses perform!
Revant Optics Lenses Review...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pair of Revant Elite lenses, and they are very nice! They fit perfectly and are good quality.

I can also recommend the Revant Elite lenses, which are now available with mirrorshield (iridium), but I cannot speak for the basic Revant lenses.

Has anyone actually done a professional optics test on these things yet? IMO these subjective "I tried a pair and liked them" endorsements have zero value.
You act like that claim has blown up in someone's face before or something. Get out of here with your "science" and "laboratories". Nerd.

PS (and actually on topic): In the past Revant lenses have been frowned upon because they technology they use isn't on par with OEM Oakley lenses. This has allegedly changed recently with the introduction of their Elite line, but as @kronin323 mentioned we have yet to see objective proof via a 3rd party test to validate those claims.

You act like that claim has blown up in someone's face before or something. Get out of here with your "science" and "laboratories". Nerd.

;)

PS (and actually on topic): In the past Revant lenses have been frowned upon because they technology they use isn't on par with OEM Oakley lenses. This has allegedly changed recently with the introduction of their Elite line, but as @kronin323 mentioned we have yet to see objective proof via a 3rd party test to validate those claims.

Correct, apparently the Elites are supposed to be prism compensated but that has yet to be backed up. When they first joined I suggested they have an independent party perform those tests. They said they'd consider it and there's been nothing since, just solicitations to try them and give subjective opinions.

Latest Posts

Back