• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I only know because I was wary of purchasing at first and after contact with a rep on this forum, they have a 60 day return policy, and a warranty. Try getting a hold of them.

Yeah, to be fair, I never tried to warranty them or use the return policy. For the price point I just sorta blew it off. Thats what she said.

I was disappointed with mine. They looked good initially however, after the first or second cleaning, with Oakley cleaner, they hazed and the finish wrinkled. Ive see wrinkled on older sunglasses before but not on new lenses. Anyway, thats my two cents.
@KillerCollector Apologies for the inconvenience! Doesn't sound like this should be happening with our lenses and I'd love to get you fixed up. Shoot us a PM!

Any chance Revants cleaning solution is just just much different from oakleys? I was planning on using my Oakley cleaner when these need it, but guess I'll order Revants with my next check
I know Oakley has a couple different cleaning kits and I don't know the specifics of each, but as long as it is a non alcohol based cleaner you should be good. If you see any issues when cleaning with lens cleaners (with those that are NOT alcohol based) send us a message and we'll get to the bottom of it. That'd being said, I'd definitely recommend checking out our ClearEdge bag. We think you'll like it! -Kevin

Here's a few pics, I hope 1436226937822728316512.jpg 1436227020252466718050.jpg 1436227080716-638780298.jpg

I was disappointed with mine. They looked good initially however, after the first or second cleaning, with Oakley cleaner, they hazed and the finish wrinkled. Ive see wrinkled on older sunglasses before but not on new lenses. Anyway, thats my two cents.
hey man, Revant is a lot like Oakley in the sense that they're really good at replacing any bad lenses that you may have received...

@Revant Optics @RevantOptics I went ahead and tagged them so they could see this post (not 100% sure which one is the one they use regularly)...

i'll shoot them a PM also to ensure they receive it...

don't worry man, they will take care of you......

@KillerCollector Apologies for the inconvenience! Doesn't sound like this should be happening with our lenses and I'd love to get you fixed up. Shoot us a PM!

I know Oakley has a couple different cleaning kits and I don't know the specifics of each, but as long as it is a non alcohol based cleaner you should be good. If you see any issues when cleaning with lens cleaners (with those that are NOT alcohol based) send us a message and we'll get to the bottom of it. That'd being said, I'd definitely recommend checking out our ClearEdge bag. We think you'll like it! -Kevin
well, looks like I got beat to the punch.....

my brother in law had the same experience. he bought some revant lenses and it started peeling after a couple weeks. he used the Oakley cleaner as well

Back