1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well making a trade locally on my handgun for some oakley products. Problem being is they are new products. I am in need of a xx in plasma for a new project but will only have a nib juliet. Talking over the details and might be able to get most available juliet, minus ih or 24k. I can probably even do one from custom shop. The juliets just dont fit my face and I want to do an IH xx project.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't think anyone will trade a xx for a new Juliet unless it is the 24k or IH. Or if you are adding cash.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I could possibly add cash. Price wise they are close so I would consider other options.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ohh and does not have to have lenses. Can just be frame as it is a project pair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.