1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley shoe nut

Oakley shoe nut Oakley Beginner

Hi all

I'm planning to get one of these in the near future, like the design and style. But like to hear from a person that has one to sorta do a review on them.

Still deciding on what sort to get. Like to get a rubber band also a bracelet version, white dial and blue dial version.

Many thanks to anyone that can help

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

I'm waiting on delivery of mine. It's in the country, so hopefully today or tomorrow. I'll let you know.

I'm getting the white braclet version.

3. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

Mine arrived today. She's every bit as beautiful as I imagined. Build quality is fantastic, as with most of the Oakley items. I'm very happy with the purchase and wouldn't hesitate buying another one in the future.

Anyone With A 12 Gauge Watch? - photo-1.jpg

4. Oakley shoe nut

Oakley shoe nut Oakley Beginner

Nice looking watch. Even in a nice case too.

5. bigdog425

bigdog425 Oakley Beginner

I have the black with titanium bracelet. I love it it is just a great looking watch I tend to use it more for dress up purposes just because I find that if I wear it for too long it gets a little uncomfortable. For daily use I have a time tank. I was really close to picking up the white face one but instead I picked up the white hollow point.