• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anywhere/Anyone That Sells Oakley Frogskin Arms/Legs

Kleggy

Oakley Beginner
Hey Guys,

Broke the two arms/legs off of my Oakley frogskins. So rather than buying a new pair does anyone know where or someone who is selling some for the plastic hinge model. Doesn't really worry what colour as this pair are just the black framed so any colour would suit.

Thanks

I think any of the stores will sell you a new frame altogether, but that may not suit your needs.

I think any of the stores will sell you a new frame altogether, but that may not suit your needs.

Stores dont sell frames by themselves, just lenses. Your only options for new legs are to find a reseller, or buy a new pair completely.

Yer, the best thing i can find, unless someone is actually selling a set privately is to buy a new pair of froggies. Not that that is a bad idea lol, cause id get a new pair. Just it would have been handy to have a few pair of completes. I rung Oakley Aus and they offered me a frame replacement of 70$. Anywho. On the hunt for a new pair now.

Back