• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

AP vest - laides version vs mens?

Yes, there is a ladies version of the AP Vest. Some of the differences include size, I have only seen the Men's in Large and X-Large, the Women's runs from Small and Medium. The Women's vest is tapered at the waist, it is very noticeable ( the men's waist is straight). The side straps are also different, the Men's has three straps and the Women's has one that zig zags down the side. There are also different pocket configuations between the two. The one you have posted is a women's version.

@jdd32, the female version of the Oakley AP Vest is legit. It seems google wasn't able to archive this properly but I remember seeing this listed in the Old Oakley web site. The only difference is the curvier form factor but functionality stays the same.

thanks for the quick responses
wonder if my wifey would approve the purchase if I said i bought it specifically for her?

"look honey, it's 'ladies' version, so it's all for you!"
"hmmm I'm into fashion rather than tactical"
"no worries, I'll throw that into my O collection display then!"
:lol:

The easiest way to tell for me at first glance it the name patch area. Mens are long and thin, ladies are more squarish.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the spec sheet for the ladies version? I can only find the spec sheet for men's version on o-review

Back