• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

AP Vest Questions... Mine Has No Size Tag?

thatoakleyguy

Oakley Expert
VA
So I just got my AP vest and I was looking for a size and can't find a tag. I looked at the one on ebay and am really confused now. it it like a legit patch on the back part, but mine doesn't even have anything like it.

How eBay looks:
8dc60b05.jpg

the exact same spot on mine:
09e2e537.jpg

I doubt they would make fake vests... but there isn't even a hint of the patch being removed.

Anyone know anything?

The vest? It's a military type thing. tons of pockets, a pocket for a bladder in the back, velcro for a name tag tons of spots to attach stuff

It definitely looks legit, the stitching looks correct. Could be a sample? I believe there were only two sizes, Large and X-Large (at least that's all I have ever seen).

I know there are at least a couple versions of these floating around. The one I have is a L, I know they make L/XL and I think I saw a S or XS online. Mine looks just like the top pic but the size tag is right below the Oakley tag instead of at the bottom of the whole patch.

Back