1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SV_Dude

SV_Dude Oakley Beginner

I'm thinking about selling my juliets and am wondering what a fair price for them would be.

The first pair are the plasma ice with new oem polarized lenses and new black oem rubbers. The lenses are perfect, frame is pretty much perfect. I cannot see any noticeable damage to them. I bought these new in 2007, the nose bridge rubber is a little worn but not too bad. I still wear them comfortably.

Second pair are carbon with black non polarized lenses. The lenses are in great shape but the frames have a couple really small light scratches on the bottom of the orbitals. The rubbers are in decent shape but the ear sleeves are starting to get a little loose. Nose bridge is nice and tight.

Appraisal please - image1.jpeg

Appraisal please - image2.jpeg

Appraisal please - image3.jpeg

Appraisal please - image4.jpeg

Appraisal please - image5.jpeg

Appraisal please - image6.jpeg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

Glasses only, no boxes?

3. SV_Dude

SV_Dude Oakley Beginner

Sorry, glasses only. No boxes or coin.

4. Wicked

IMO only: Plasma/IIP with loose nose bridge=$250.00-$275.00
    Carbon/BI (not super popular) $225.00-$250.00

MJLSr likes this.
  5. joecool862

joecool862 Keeper of the Skull Premium Member Lifetime Member

I think at those prices you'd have no trouble moving them on the forum in the exchange section. You would probably get "more" on eBay but after all the fees you'd probably net about the same.

6. SV_Dude

SV_Dude Oakley Beginner

Yea, that's what I was thinking. My dilemma is that in order for me to sell them on the forum I will have to pay $35 to become an upgraded member. Unless... someone sees this thread and notices that I'm selling sunglasses. However, I'm not advertising here. :)

7. joecool862

Not true! You need 15 posts and to be a member for 2 weeks! I see at least 2 posts here :) go to the new members section and greet a few folks and you'll have your post count in no time (and not break any forum rules). :grin:

SNAFU likes this.
  8. SNAFU

SNAFU Oakley Collector

or you can wait until you've been a member for more than 2 weeks and have more than 15 posts, then you get access for free.

Edit: Joe beat me to it, hang around post a little then you can advertise them for sale without issue

joecool862 likes this.
  9. joecool862

Looks like they've been a member since December. A few more posts and these babies could go on the exchange! Also I'm very sad/somewhat relieved I'm tapped out or I'd be all over those plasma Juliets!

10. Wicked

You have been a member plenty long enough now.