• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Appropriate Case For Juliets?

Hando

Oakley Expert
I searched, and couldn't find anything :( I can't get ahold of the X Metal Soft Case, and I don't want the big metal vault... which size is most perfect for the Juliet in the regular soft vaults? The Small, Medium or Large? I'd love to go to an Oakley store and just ask a rep, but I'm kinda stuck in Afghanistan at the moment. Any help.. I would love you long time.

Also, any opinion on the Carbon Fiber tube vs the Juliets?

Ah man, thanks for the replies. Is the Large Soft Vault the same size as the tube? I just went ahead and ordered a bunch of different ones, including some other branded ones. Will post my findings.

Surely some of this boards members have some to sell. I picked up one about 4 years ago that I still use to this day, but picked up a spare last year when everything was officially discontinued. I purchased both of mine off of ebay. They creep up from time to time, but I know there are plenty of members on these boards that own well over whats needed, so stick around, check the classifieds, and hopefully you'll get lucky.

You were absolutely right. I don't qualify for the classifieds yet, but a fellow member, Greg, hooked me up. This forum and all the people on it are absolutely awesome :)

Yeah X-Man, that was my problem, I couldn't get ahold of the X Metal Soft Case. So I was looking for an alternative. Again, thanks Greg!

But, for some info... too much deployment money, so I ended up getting a few cases to try.

Half/Flak Jacket Vault - Will fit without the microfiber bag, but it's tight, and I dun like it at all.
M-Frame SI Ballistic Case - Fits well with the microfiber bag, would actually consider using it if Greg hadn't hooked me up.
Oakley Square Hard Case - Don't even try it...
ESS Ice Hard Case - Too small, and "hard case" is a complete lie. Having been issued a dozen ESS glasses, this is probably the worst case I've ever seen.
Large Carbon Fiber Vault - Nooope
Large Soft Vault - Nooooope

I'll add to it as I get the rest in. I have a few back home from various old deployments that I could try.

Last edited:
Back