• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

April 2013 Releases - Overview, Spec And Images! | Shade Station

"Pronounced brow line."

Oh boy that sounds terrible.

I thought someone on here said they're a cross between the EP2 and Dispatch so hopefully, with a frame that big, they come with a some nice frame/lense combinations, like the unreleased Metal Flake Red/24K pair.

Dammit....when will Oakley come out with some more designs for extremely small faced people like me :mad: Last one was the HJ2.0

Oh well, I'll keep waiting I suppose.... :oops:

Dammit....when will Oakley come out with some more designs for extremely small faced people like me :mad: Last one was the HJ2.0

Oh well, I'll keep waiting I suppose.... :oops:

You mean the long wait since 2012's HJ2.0 ? ;)

You not like the Crankcase, Mizz? Or even some of the biggest selling Oakley frames of all time, like Frogskin, Holbrook, Gascan etc, which also suit the smaller face?

I actually think recent Oakley output has redressed the balance a little in terms of small-face/big-face frames. I'm not really sure there is such an argument now.
(He says, probably starting one).

:focus:
So what's up with this Breadbox then? What is it? All this 'pronounced brow line' business sounds like it's gunna growl at you like a Monster Dog when you open the microbag.
But I'm a bit fearful that it's all marketing-speak, and it's gunna end up another generic frame.
And just our luck probably lost among the sea of Women's frames to boot, instead of being Men's/Unisex.

Herbs,
You're right! Those are suited for a smaller face, however....I don't think you realize just HOW narrow my face is. Flaks are almost too wide for me, however they're my favorite frame. The Crankcase is way too big, as is the Holbrook. Gascans are too wide. I just don't like how Frogs look so that's why I don't wear them :) Lol...so you can see how it's frustrating for me trying to be able to buy Oakley's I like, and with them only putting out 1 small frame to multiple releases of larger frames that just don't fit me, you can see how it's really frustrating :(

Back