• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

April 2014 Holiday To USA

Nice, stop by the Vault here in Vegas by the Outlet Mall just a little north of the Strip. Lots of retail stores there for shopping. And on a side note, been to Australia in Summer 2008 (Winter there lol), last week of May to first week of June. Have family in Melbourne, spent two weeks there and also flew to Sydney for 4 days, 3 nights. I wanted to do the whole tourist thing so I asked my cousin, wanted to see the Opera House, good times don't mind visiting there again.
We went crazy in Vegas with all the shopping, I'm mostly into x metals and since they are fading away there will be nearly no chance of getting anything when we get there. Even if I do miss out, I'm going back to Vegas and plenty of other places we haven't seen before. I think I went to the vault and o store in Vegas twice each within the week we were there. The staff are really friendly, or atleast the guy that served me in the o store and the girl in the vault were

I didn't want to open a new thread just to ask this question. Does anyone know from the places I listed that my wife and I will be visiting, is there anything that's special edition sunglasses/bags/shirts etc?

Latest Posts

Back