• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aquatique Frogskins

So it's been a month, has anyone heard anymore? Pics? SKU's? Release date?

I actually saw some images of these today.

As far as I could tell from the pics, these will be mixed up versions of the summit series.(green front, gold stems etc)

Similar to the style of the black light series but with summit colours

Not sure of the release date yet

I actually saw some images of these today.

As far as I could tell from the pics, these will be mixed up versions of the summit series.(green front, gold stems etc)

Similar to the style of the black light series but with summit colours

Not sure of the release date yet

lame...

Please God no. Have Oakley given up on originality? Acids became Blacklight (i.e.matte Acids with a glow in the dark spray added), then became Acid Tortoise, then Summit (which are still the Acid colour pallete [Acid Green = Aspen Green, Acid Blue = Artesian Blue, Acid Pink = Basin Red, Acid Orange = Mesa Orange]), then the Blacklight got Polarised lenses and now the Summits get their stems swapped (which I could do now if I wanted)? That's two straight years of Green, Blue, Red, or Orange sunglasses. There are other colours Oakley.

I think it's time we started showing Oakley how crap their treatment of the Frogskins range has been and how they need to start thinking outside of the stock 4 colour palette and not buy any of this sh*t. If people don't buy this cr*p they'll stop making it and will be forced to genuinely give us something new.

Well all this time of how cool I thought these were gonna be with colors like 'coast w/ emerald' and the like......and they come out looking like freaking clown glasses.

These do have a gloss finish too if anyone was wondering. At first I thought it was going to be a re-hash of color mixes from the Summit series

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back