• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are badman Asia fit chrome iridium polarized ?

Oakley's website is full of little inaccuracies or incomplete descriptions. Written by marketing people...

I agree, the non-polar is strange; all other badmans are polar. Might have something to do with the fact they're base 6; maybe they already have other base 6 lenses (and thus stock material) for chrome non-polar but not polar and they took the easy way out...

Last edited:
@Skyler, deviating a bit on topic. Is your asian fit badman sku details all in the earstem? Or some details in the nose bridge? Someone from a local store distributor here claimed that the model he showed me is badman asian fit, unable to get the sku (it just a quick inquiry) but i see some details in the nose bridge but my regular badman all details printed on earstem. Just want to know if print on nosebridge is a feature telling us it is asian fit. @kronin323 any idea?What ive seen so far in photos with printed nose bridge are sales samples,obviously this is a variant which is for sale also.thanks

@Skyler, deviating a bit on topic. Is your asian fit badman sku details all in the earstem? Or some details in the nose bridge? Someone from a local store distributor here claimed that the model he showed me is badman asian fit, unable to get the sku (it just a quick inquiry) but i see some details in the nose bridge but my regular badman all details printed on earstem. Just want to know if print on nosebridge is a feature telling us it is asian fit. @kronin323 any idea?What ive seen so far in photos with printed nose bridge are sales samples,obviously this is a variant which is for sale also.thanks

There are 2 variants of Badmans. The initial runs had eye size/nose bridge size text printed on the nose bridge whereas the current ones have them all printed on the ear stem. I can confirm this as I had a few first batch Badmans and noticed the newer batches in my local SunglassHut have text detailed all on the arm. Newer batches also include the Ferraris.

Back