• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are frogskins really not as important as they used to be?

I know that. NOW those are to die for. I would not mind spending a bit more on those.
They are however I've come to terms that to get one I'd either have to give up a lot of spend more than i am willing to. There are many other peices I'd love to have first. Dr. Chop frogs in my opinion are just as cool and i know have 3of those. The genti frogskins are my grail and i just got a pair last week along with my second a primitive. Id personally rather get a pair of blends

They are however I've come to terms that to get one I'd either have to give up a lot of spend more than i am willing to. There are many other peices I'd love to have first. Dr. Chop frogs in my opinion are just as cool and i know have 3of those. The genti frogskins are my grail and i just got a pair last week along with my second a primitive. Id personally rather get a pair of blends
those blends as well. they are nice on ebay for 3k :headbang:. I would not spend that much on a frog unless its the concept pair releases.

Back