• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are My Frogskins Authentic?

bhartleb

Oakley Beginner
PA
Hello, I recently purchased my first pair of Oakleys off of eBay (inherently risky, I know). Being new to this, I need the collective knowledge of those wiser than me to help figure out if my pair is legit. I'm worried about the SKU (it is 03-223 55 17 133), it's different than most I've seen, yet returns correct results when put into Google. I'm having trouble getting my pictures attached, only a few are being added so please let me know if more are needed. The "Polarized" is etched onto the lens, and the "OAKLEY" lettering on the side is raised. Thank you all so much in advance!
USA.jpg
FRONT.jpg
FROGSKINS.jpg
LeftTemple.jpg

USA.jpg

SKU.jpg

USA.jpg

USA.jpg

Agreed and congrats on your frogs. Looks fine from what I can see. Also the only real part of the SKU is the first five digits. Just FYI, the 55 is the lens size in mm, the 17 is the piece between your nose (bridge in mm) and 133 is the earstems or temple.

L
Hello, I recently purchased my first pair of Oakleys off of eBay (inherently risky, I know). Being new to this, I need the collective knowledge of those wiser than me to help figure out if my pair is legit. I'm worried about the SKU (it is 03-223 55 17 133), it's different than most I've seen, yet returns correct results when put into Google. I'm having trouble getting my pictures attached, only a few are being added so please let me know if more are needed. The "Polarized" is etched onto the lens, and the "OAKLEY" lettering on the side is raised. Thank you all so much in advance!
View attachment 267794 View attachment 267796 View attachment 267797 View attachment 267798

View attachment 267790

View attachment 267791

View attachment 267792

View attachment 267793
Legit good hunting

Awesome, thank you all so much. Took a while to find, but I talked a seller down to $38, I'm thrilled. Quite the site you guys have going here!

Back