• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are My Jupiter Squareds Genuine?

mikkot

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I just bought my first Oakleys (Jupiter Squared Woodgrain) today, and i'm double checking that they're actually genuine.
The lenses are polarized (tested them). The package contained everything it was supposed to. The only thing that bothers me is that it doesnt say "Made in USA". Also there are small mold seams in the frames. Also there are some small gray areas in the insides of the earpieces with the woodgrain texture missing. There is also a small screw in the bottom of the contact piece between the earpieces and the frames.

I can provide pictures if needed..

Best Regards,
Mikko

Hi,

I just bought my first Oakleys (Jupiter Squared Woodgrain) today, and i'm double checking that they're actually genuine.
The lenses are polarized (tested them). The package contained everything it was supposed to. The only thing that bothers me is that it doesnt say "Made in USA". Also there are small mold seams in the frames. Also there are some small gray areas in the insides of the earpieces with the woodgrain texture missing. There is also a small screw in the bottom of the contact piece between the earpieces and the frames.

I can provide pictures if needed..

Best Regards,
Mikko
Without seeing them it's hard to be sure, but nothing that you described sounds very unusual.

where did you get them, and how much $$$ ?