1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Wally Taylor

Wally Taylor Oakley Enthusiast

I've been looking to see if you can buy just PRIZM Daily Polarized Lenses for Frogskin. I see two models available WITH the lenses, but I don't see just the lenses. Can You buy thehm from Oakley Custom, or are they unavailable?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. cjtappon23

cjtappon23 Oakley Enthusiast

Don't believe they are available yet

3. sOuLfUlFoRg

sOuLfUlFoRg Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

In September..all prizm lenses will be available for ocp frogs

Hotshot likes this.
  4. sOuLfUlFoRg

Like All of them

5. sOuLfUlFoRg

As for right now the daily can be purchased when you buy a frame in ocp. Expect to pay a lot though. You'd almost be better just to buy the new green fade or woodgrain again. It would be cheaper.

ChaseBorgstrom likes this.
  6. Wally Taylor

Yeah, I got the Woodgrain at $115. It looks like Daily Polarized will be $120. I just wanted a spare pair in case I ever screw up an drop them. It's hard to imagine dropping them, but stuff happens.

7. 510bg

510bg Oakley Beginner

Daily prizm polarized replacement lenses cost $110 at the Oakley stores.

8. Wally Taylor

I don't have an Oakley Store nearby, and I don't see any Frogskin PRIZM Dailys for sale on Oakley's Website.

Last edited: 8/16/16
  9. 510bg

510bg Oakley Beginner

Ahhh I might try calling the 800 number. I recently purchased Fire irridium polarized lenses for frogskins. Those lenses were not available in store or online. a rep was able to order the lenses through the warranty department. Lenses didn't come in the standard retail packaging. If customer support can't assist send me a PM. I'm going to the Oakley store in about an hour.

The Oakley online store seems to be a messcurently. Alot of lens options are not available. Inventory seems to be low.

10. 510bg

510bg Oakley Beginner

Are PRIZM Dail Polarized Replacement Lenses Available For Frogskin - image.jpeg @Wally Taylor

I picked up a pair of daily prizm frogskin lenses. If your not successful with Oakley via the phone message me. Just looking to help a member out. Not looking to make any profit