1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. sOuLfUlFoRg

sOuLfUlFoRg Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

It's been a horrible week. I'm just looking for a bit of a pick me up. If anyone has a pair of Blends please take a pick and post it here. I'm curious and want to see who's got em. It'd make my day a lot better. Thanks in advance

Msolly79 likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Damn you're collecting SO fast!

Careful no to burn yourself out... :p

sOuLfUlFoRg likes this.
  3. Cargo

Cargo JFL lover

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Here is the link to a photo of a prototype pair one of our members has in SA.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/mercbezerks-o-collection.16597/page-51#post-409140

sOuLfUlFoRg likes this.
  5. sOuLfUlFoRg

I'm up to 85 now. Some of my favorites remain elusive but I'm hoping that they will come up soon. I'm not that particular about getting boxes or paperwork ect. So I'm thinking that's why I've been able to get some of my favorites. Plus there are some very nice collectors on here that have been more than fair with me. Thanks for the links everyone they are my absolute favorite ones. I actually have like 2500 set aside just incase they come up for sale. I'm thinking they won't as its probably safe to say that all 20 or 30 are safe in collectors hands. Long live the frogs!

Msolly79 and Lexkempo like this.
  6. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

85 ? Wow... I should shop at your house :p

7. OGfrog

OGfrog Oakley Enthusiast

Are the any true blends out there - Screenshot_2015-09-29-13-54-55.png not for sale unfortunately, I do have a pair of blue bkrws for sale though

ericforman likes this.
  8. sOuLfUlFoRg

Wow. Now that's nice.

Sliver_Fan and Msolly79 like this.
  9. sOuLfUlFoRg

I actually thought that was a low number. I'm guessing you have many more than that. Most of mine are not difficult to find and I've been lucky since the vault close to my house always calls me when a good pair of DE frogs come in. (Discounted Eyewear). For example I have a pair of pink and yellow blacklights waiting for me there now. $69 Canadian or if I buy another new pair at full price I get them for 1/2 at $35

Msolly79 likes this.
  10. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Yeah... While I may have 3 stores within 45 mins of my house... The sales are atrocious and the nearest Vault is about 2.5 hours away... :(