1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. 350nick

350nick Oakley Beginner

I'm fancying possibly getting my first pair of frogskins and quite like these http://bit.ly/JbesRR

I'm not 100% sure they're legit though so thought I'd see if anyone here knows?

I like the blacked out frame and there seems to be a few on eBay,

If I got this frame I would probably go for black iridium for a completely black look and possibly violet

as an alternative look.

Any advice on these appreciated!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. moore851

moore851 Oakley Enthusiast

They look good to me. always tough to tell, but the hinges look good. I'm not an expert by any means but i believe they are good.

3. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

That guy sells a lot of black frames and with 100% positive feedback, I'd say you're good ...

4. ericforman

ericforman Oakley Expert

Those look good to me. Most of the ones I am weary about are the ones that have a similar last picture, but half of it looks gloss and half looks matte.

5. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

looking legit!!

6. 350nick

350nick Oakley Beginner

Thanks everyone for the responses! Think I'll go for them in that case then get some lenses sorted.

7. Mike Dalton

Mike Dalton Oakley Beginner

I don't know why, but I'm always suspicious of used Oakley's on Ebay. Praying they're legit for ya brother!

8. 350nick

350nick Oakley Beginner

Well I've ordered a pair! Checked feedback and all positive including a few comments that they are definitely genuine.

Will be looking out for some lenses when they turn up. Oakley uk doesn't have black iridium, does anyone know if these are readily available? Think I might go for fire as well. Or another brighter lens.

9. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

Seen these auction, been wondering myself.

10. 350nick

350nick Oakley Beginner

Mine are due around the 16th jan according to tracking info. I can let you know when they arrive if they are genuine or not. My dad has a pair of rootbeer frogskins for comparison.

I'm pretty confident that they are genuine based on his feedback.

You don't happen to know if anywhere in the uk sells black iridium lenses for them?

Haven't found any yet except polarized but I don't want to spend that much. Oakley UK have dark bronze which look dark from the outside but I'd prefer black.