• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these genuine? How can I tell?

ILoveThemOakleys

Oakley Beginner
Hi all, I am looking at buying some Juliettes.

I currently own a pair of custom Juliets that I bought from Oakley in USA years ago. Mine are not in such good condition anymore (thanks to leaving them out and the young kids getting to them) :(

I have been looking for a new pair and I found some, but I am not sure if they are genuine. They have no serial number on them.

Is it normal for Juliet TiO2s to not have a serial number? Does this decrease their value?

The photos look legit in terms of the rubber gaskets, the look of the orbitals, the bend in the arms, the rivets also look legit etc.

What do you all think?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Legit. But not original lenses. Lack of serial would not greatLy affect a pair that is just glasses and in fair condition, maybe $20-$50 difference from an identical pair with a serial #

Agree they are legit but not original lenses. Another great resource to help you is o-review.com. Welcome to the forum.

All Ti02 Juliet's should have serials as they were discontinued in 2003 before the serials were removed. Also the x-metal is way off. Not nessesarily fake, but likely a plasma that has been customized to look like a Ti02. Value should be significantly less than a real example.

Last edited:
I agree,x-metal looks too dark, I got a strong feeling there customs. looks like a grey Ti02

Back